Strong Defense When You Need It The Most
If you are facing criminal charges, it is important to talk to a defense attorney as soon as possible. The decisions you make today will affect your future. The things you say — to police, even to friends or family — could hurt you in the future, so it is important to always talk to a lawyer first.
At Provident Law, PLLC, our criminal defense lawyers can help you understand your rights and guide you through the legal process. We are here to provide you with the strong, aggressive representation you need at this critical time.
We defend clients against a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges in Spokane and throughout Washington and Idaho, including:
- DUI defense: If you have been charged with DUI/DWI in the Spokane area, we are here to protect your freedom and your driver’s license.
- Drug offenses: We defend clients against all types of drug-related offenses, including possession, distribution, manufacturing and cultivation.
- Sex crimes: Our lawyers can protect your rights and your reputation if you have been accused of committing a sex offense.
- Theft crimes: If you have been charged with shoplifting, auto theft or any theft offense, we can provide you with the skilled defense representation you need.
- Violent crimes: We know how to mount effective defense strategies when clients are charged with violent offenses such as assault and domestic violence.
- Juvenile crimes: If your child has been accused of committing a criminal act, we can help protect his or her future in all necessary legal proceedings.
- Federal offenses: We can defend you against any federal criminal charge and guide you through all aspects of the federal criminal justice system.
Jason is an honest, reliable, intelligent attorney, I was blown away with his courtroom presence. He dominates the courtroom, and defiantly one to have on ur side… His knowledge of the laws was impressing and made for a very short case:) Just want to say thanks for everything!!!